Sunset Hill Rabbitry
Bunnies for Sale
Bunnies for Sale
Below are bunnies for sale. All bunnies come with a starter bag of food and a care packet. These bunnies have been handled daily since they were born and given lots of love. They will make excellent first pets and have a great disposition. They are all very friendly. They are started on litter training which will make cleaning their cage SO much easier!!! All ears will lop once they get older. All names next to each bunny may be changed, once the purchase is made.
We have a waiting list available now. If you would like to be added to the waiting list we would need to receive a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. We need to know what gender/color preferences, your name and a good contact phone number. Once we receive your deposit of $50.00 your name will be added to the waiting list. In the order that we receive the deposits we will contact you with available bunnies. You will have the opportunity to choose a baby before we post them on our for sale page.
We have a starter package for $60.00 which includes:
* 32 oz. water bottle
* Mineral Salt block
* Jumbo size litter pan with metal grate so they don't sit in their dropping or urine
* Food bowl
* Bag of Timothy hay (kitchen size bag)
* Bag of litter (40# bag-used in the litter pan, will last a few months)
* Gallon size bag of Blue Seal Top Hutch 18 pellet food
* Wooden chew toy
Below you will find the supply list of items you should purchase before you bring your bunny home with you.
- Cage (we like cages around 3 ½’-4' long with plastic bottoms and a large door in front or on the top of the cage so that you can get the bunny out easily and get the litter pan our easily when you are cleaning the cage. We recommend a&e brand cages.
- Water bottle (24 oz or larger)
- Hay holder (so that the hay stays clean and off the floor of the cage)
- Food bowl
- Litter pan
- Hay (timothy hay)
- Food (timothy pellets)
- Litter for the litter pan
- Chew toys (wooden ones and ones that are safe for rabbits)
- Brush to help shed the bunny out when they start loosing the fur so they do not get a hair ball.
- Nail clippers
- Salt block
Please like us on facebook!!